Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THE CRAZED MAN BLOGS HAD BEGAN.....

MUAAHAHAHHAHA......

I'm a noob at blogging so mind me for the crappy layout and things.... i will add lots of photos of video clips and photos LOL......

about me
1. I'm anitosocial when u first meet me
2. http://www.friendster.com/iamtery
3. Admire people who do things better for me
4. I can be mean at times
5. Read my testi's and you will know more


Jokes of the Day
What do you call a running banglah?
a banglah DASH


What happened today?
We were playing dota in class and i borrowed a ring of health from ben and when he asked for it i sold it away LOL... Then he got pissed LOL....

Liang wei pronounces the evil character of HARRY POTTER MOTORBOAT....

Arvin still pretending he has long curly hair when is botak....

and besides waving to the secondary school girls nothing much happened today but tml it will be a better day LOL.....


infuture you will be seeing lots of the below people

the accomplices will be the following
Arvin
Zul
Givan



the Victims
Givan
Ben
Zaki
Liang Wei and
everyone around us....

No comments: