Saturday, September 1, 2007

Long time since i laughed my ass off...

today was probably the funniest day since i left levis. Daniel is really the only person who can make me laugh my ass off with his mix chinese hokkien angmo LOL. At 1am we sat at bk cine reminiscing about times at levis and talking at pure crap.
The joke i will never forget at levis made by me and daniel unconciously LOl..

daniel " Eh tery where you go sia"
tery " whats the opposite of small"
danie " big la"
tery " no la its giants"
then we both started luaghing for no reason until tears came out....then daniel returned me a joke

daniel "whats the opp of big"
terry " dont know"
daniel " TIMID"

LOL he totally got mixed up with tiny LOL

those were seriously the good days. I remember coming to work just to play.

before my haircut LOL




Pasta mania looks good but its not... Jo fuck u LOL order the most expensive but the most not nice...




ming is serioulsy not camera shy LOL... and ming i deleted ur friendster msn and hp you know why lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.