Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No words to describe

I just found myself a new favourite anime character. His name is Lambo probably the most annoying character I have seen so far maybe thats why he's my IDOL. He pisses people of and makes people laugh AND gets away with it every single time.


Getting ready to annoy people Lambo

Rocket launching Lambo

Lambo 10 years later

The Angry Lambo





Well these past few weeks have been pretty emo for me so i decided to look for things to do to un-emofy me below are the following links/things i tried to do.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8USoVLG61g&feature=dir
Tidy up the house
Watched Kekkaishi
Watched Hitman Reborn
Watched Shounen Onmyouji
Watched A moments to remember
Read Peoples Blog

The funny thing is if i was the only emo one i would definately seek therapy but the fact is that i'm not. After going through i couple of people's blog i noticed that 8 out of 10 people i read was pretty much emofied(note: this means emo). Thats all for today i figured if i didnt update my blog i might as well close it so yeah just made a quick post. STAY tuned for my next post where i'll do a written documentary on EMO....

No comments: