Friday, March 5, 2010

Flash Back, looking back at some of the greatest moments in SP.

WOW guys we have finally survived 3 years in polytechnic. There have been many up's and down's. Fights and quarrels. Bitching and stabbing. Poking and joking. Hating and bragging. Studying and project. But now its all over I will recap on some of the best moments in SP.

All time best moment 3PM final version


Some of you might have forgotten but 2 is the moments is the SP lift


3rd Fight night




4th the MAGGOT SWORDZ


5th the WTF IS AMAR DOING


Some other funny shitz acting dumb in class


7th is 3PM in Training






Yes it has all been posted UP. Some of the greatest times in SP for DME/3B/10. Next i will post some quick descriptions of our classmates. LOL.

First and foremost yours truly Tery
3pm first member.(Short or what)

Secondly Jon
The nicest guy you will probably meet LOL.

Third Xavier
Professor X the never study and get good grades. Not to mention 3PM.

Arvin De La Cruz
The guy with the biggest mouth you will ever meet.

Zulkifly
Lier number 1. The guy who is willing to bluff all his CLASSMATES.

Givan de MOORT
Once he starts dissing he just never stops.

Jensen
Nothing beats kim kwong like KING KONG.

Amar
The butch in disguise.

Xue Min
The outspoken Ah Lian.

Zheng Qing
Lier number 2.

Cassandra
Paris Hilton BFF.

Shu Qin
Secretly in love with J_N.

Vic
Who is he?

Fuad
Nothing beats Corona but heineken.

Kaiwen
The irritant of the year LOL.

Alloi
Check out my spare tyre made of KFC/PIZZA

Sabran
Partying like a ROCK STAR.

Dom
With Sarah

Sarah
With Dom.

Thats about it for DME/3B/10 LOL. FYP has been driving me crazy. But after today it all over me. I sincerely thank all the people who really helped me out throughout my 3 years in poly. It was some of the craziest times I've had.

Next i will show you my pictures of how i have transformed from someone super skinny to RAIZO THE NINJA ASSASSIN LMAO. This was me after 3 months in the gym and doing constant static exercise plus running 3 times a week.





Before
171cm
51kg

Now
171cm
55.5kg

I will be stopping at 58kg's and who ever said losing weight was harder then gaining. I gained 4.5kg in 4 months.

Peace Out
3PM

No comments: