Friday, May 9, 2008

DAR DAR


finally a picture of one of yong wei's beloved a.k.a Shu qin a.k.a SQ a.k.a Zhi bi Zhen. From here she looks like a 40 year old aunty she is so dont worry ;P. Nowadays i just have a feeling of wanting to give her the left right uppercut. Please dont ask me why i simply dont know.


Project manager terry showings them whose boss LOL.



Ok nothing happened much really today except a couple of us were laughing out ass if when we went to view someone's freindster. For me personally if they "future" girlfriend call me dar dar i think i would simply give her the left right uppercut and she would be half way to heaven seriously. "No Joke" as commonly mentioned my fuad. There were some hoorrible/hilarious photos of some people friendster I will not mention there name's but fuad might so be prepared.

Ms.june was feeling kinda sick today so we left class early. But to me she still looked as fine as ever if you catch my drift. Sorry Vic. Pretty much went scouting for chicks today. Only to find out that Vic as extremely high expectations. No wonder the pretty boy only has eyes for ms. june.

Ok here are some retarded video clips or the guys that sweats like a DOOOOGGG man a.k.a the perv a.k.a Meng hwee a.k.a Jon a.k.a sheng siong son a.k.a the stung man a.k.a sarah bf2 a.k.a cass scandal.




He dancing to parapara
P.s For the beloved Sarah you are missed by all the guys in our class except me. And no i still dont believe you are the one that tagged my board. And Yes i really wish that kaiwen gave your bf the left right uppercut.

No comments: