Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wow you fuckers have pretty much been bluffed....

TWO IMPORTANTA ANNOUNCEMENT
1. THEY SAID VIC WORE MAKE UP TODAY.
2. MY ONLINE SHOP OPENS TOMORROW.
Ok girls todays finally a update you believe it or not. Whats new? Quite abit but there wont be much of a update. Lately Kai the newly single dumbass has joined our group. He provides me with great entertainment especially during PDD. Classic there. Still waiting for one day when he will give someone the left right uppercut. He is also a bastard he also laughed at someone's friendster no one's shall ever be mentioned. LOL. He is popular with the girls, He's beng, He's good entertainment what else can you ask for.


Today was uniform day and guess what? we didnt even take a fucking photo. Like people couldnt help taking a second look at us.

NOTE TOMORROW IS ALL BLACK DAY. PLEASE BE NICE AND WEAR A BLACK TEE AT LEST.

Umm i somehow find jensen fucking rude. I wanna give him the right left tripple uppercut but i'm scared he might take a knife and cut me up the next day.

Ok today was probably the most paiseh day ever. I went up to put my stuff in the DTS room then went outside. While i was outside i noticed a girl with her back towards me. So i decided to practise my left right uppercut thinking that no one was looking but givan. BUT GUESS WHAT? she ended my looking at me doing my trademark move. She was fucking stunned and then she started to laugh at me. NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then she went to tell her friend. NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DAM.

We did a student teacher play during the PDD room. We recorded it and i'll put it up tomorrow PROMISES your a dip shit if you believe.

NOTE BBQ june 4th i couldnt get pit at east coast. Looking for somewhere else or changing date. if worst comes to worst just have it at Fuad downstairs.


Omg I really think that yong wei looks like a stripper. He enjoyed it too. If there's any bachlorette's interested please call him asap at 91118254


Again arvin is bored and caught in the act.


Guess who i caught red handed with his pants down ditching us for GIRLS.

No comments: