Friday, May 2, 2008

Help

Yo Before i start todays Session please help support my online webby.
www.berryberrybanana.com just click on the very top left logo to enter and sign up for the mailing list. I'll be selling mainly girls clothing(p.s dont worry my fashion sense is not that crappy and besides my sister is the one handling the dresses,tops,etc...) but there will be a few guys tee's,hoodies, rocker/emo wear. Its opening in 3 weeks time and I need as much people to know about this so i can stay riding on the road without worrying about my ERP charges. Wont be posting updates until i get atleast 20 name's so spread the word and help out.


Your's sincerely
From The Coolest Fucking Class Rep ever Mr. Teriyaki(a.k.a Tery)

P.s todays scoop will be good if i can get 20 names i have alot of answers to my questions and there are afew heart-breaking news and lots of picture's updated. Until later on tonight cyaz.

No comments: