Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FELT KINDA EMO TODAY...

Hmmm things just dont seem to be going to well for me besides the point that i was wearing all black today yeah.

I;m not complaining about my life btw cause if your one of those bitches/fuckers who always complain about your life just look around you are doing much better then other people(just see the people suffering from the earthquake). I hate it the most when people say they wanna be like me cause if you really knew me you wouldnt even think about it.

Anyways enough of the emo shit. Fuad today didnt learn from lesson yesterday when i was practising the left right uppercut. Today he took yong wei's paddle while we in the library and he started paddling AIR. Suddenly the girl turned back and laughed LOl. Prime example for stupidity. Guess it runs in the class. P.S somebody took hoes over bros today runs in the class also i gotta admit.

You all really need to give me the number for the pits please or I'm just gonna cancel it.

Well cant believe it but the rumors have totally toned down for some reason. Maybe because we are getting to know each other better. YEAH right. Someone will start something soon enough.

oh yeah we having study groups on Sat and Sun. Please note i from now will longer help people in class anymore. If you want come for our study group then i'll help you.

Please everyone get A for maths then i can tell everyone how wonderful of a teach a am.

PK if Your reading you better fucking pass your exams and buy your fucking HAYABUSA you slut.


lame and retarded i dont even know why i posted it.


This picture is again THE JON... anyone feel like slapping him?



A prime example of if you have it dont fluant it. Jons legs btw.


Anyone want to take japanese lessons with me? At bunka i'm at elementary 2 let me know if your interested.

No comments: